High Voltage Electrical Engineer:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Test electrical products by studying customer requirements; application requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Understand cable and component material electrical and mechanical properties, construction, manufacturing process
- Have good understanding of creating / maintaining Component DFMEA / PFMEA
- Have good understanding of test equipment, setup to test and qualify high voltage cables and components.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with company policies and procedures, federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair / calibration service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Overall understanding of high voltage utility / power industry is a good benefit
- Basic knowledge of Industry Standard and Regulation requirements
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Systems, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org