Incoming Acceptance Tests and In-Plant Inspection of Cables
- Expert final inspection at domestic and foreign manufacturing plants or alternatively complete in-house test services are available
- Broad experience in the design, manufacture and testing of all types of cable allows for expert in-plant cable auditing and inspection
- Acceptance and quality assurance test services provided to purchasers of power and control cables including extruded and laminar cables up to 345 kV, made in US and foreign manufacturing plants.
- Testing services to power utilities and other users not conducting incoming tests of their own. Results of tests are communicated promptly so as not to delay the shipment of the cable.
- Short and long cable lengths are tested for AEIC, ICEA, IEC, IEEE,UL, CEA and user specification compliance verification,